Your dream of owning an incredible apartment at Leon House shouldn’t be hampered by Lockdown 2.0 because – while Covid-19 has brought changes to much of our lives – your plans to start a new life in Croydon shouldn’t be one of them! We’re still here and ready to make your apartment dreams a reality – which also means you can still take advantage of the Stamp Duty holiday before it comes to an end in the Spring.
We’re able to offer in-person viewings by following strict government social distancing guidelines. We have also implemented our own processes to ensure your safety, as well as that of our residents and team members.
Before you come in and see us, please be aware of our current viewing protocol:
- Viewings are limited to a maximum of two people from the same household. If you’d like a third party to view the apartment as well, your agent will arrange this for you.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the appointment.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building and we encourage visitors to use this upon entry.
- Visitors are politely asked not to touch any surfaces whilst in the building.
- Your sales agent will operate the lift and open all doors with gloves.
- All parties are asked to keep 2m distance from each other.
- Apartments and surfaces are sanitised after each viewing.
Of course, we completely understand that for some people, in-person viewings simply aren’t an option right now, so rest assured that our virtual viewing functionality is still geared up and ready for you. Please do get in touch with our team to book in for your appointment – from the comfort of your own sofa.
Whichever way you’d prefer to visit Leon House this November, we’ll work around you. Get in touch with our team to discuss your options and, in the meantime, why not take a look around via our Leon gallery. We look forward to welcoming you soon!