explore your new home
Leon House Specification
What can you expect from living in Leon House? Creating a unique community with shared spaces throughout the building, every aspect of Leon House has been carefully curated by a team of architects and interior designers. From the individually designed apartments to the shared social and work spaces, enjoy unrivalled views of Croydon and beyond from the Sky Garden, taking in London to the north and towards the South Downs from these luxury apartments.
Your living space
Every aspect of each apartment has been designed by Love Interiors who worked with the form and function of the building to keep interiors clean, modern and clutter-free using quality materials like oak flooring and specialist ceramics.
Compared to other modern developments, room sizes are generous which, together with high ceilings and large windows, gives wonderful light and space in your new home.
The kitchen in your apartment is designed with all the high spec, built-in appliances you need to make life simple and stylish. They include a Bosch electronic oven and induction hob, integrated fridge/freeze and dishwasher.
Whether you’re fixing a quick snack or a culinary feast for four, the kitchen has been arranged for efficiency and practicality, using quality finishes throughout.
With floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows and soft, cut pile carpets, your bedroom is quiet, warm and luxurious.
Subtle matt finishes to the walls and ceiling, and eggshell finish to all exposed woodwork, continue the contemporary look and feel.
A walk-in wardrobe area in every apartment also offers you clutter-free living.
your bathroom & ensuite
Designer bathrooms offer hotel-like luxury with Laufen ceramic sanitaryware and bespoke vanity units.
Vertically-laid wall tiles in matt grey, plus ceramic floor tiles in dark grey, set the subtle tone.
All timber and panelling are also in shades of matt or eggshell grey. Sparkling white sanitaryware provides the perfect contrast.
One Bedroom – Type One
Kitchen/Living/Dining: 5.92m x 4.85m / 19’5”x 15’11”
Master Bedroom: 4.94m x 2.89m / 16’2” x 9’6”
Total floor area: 51 m2 / 547 ft2
One Bedroom – Type Two
Kitchen/Living/Dining: 6.79m x 4.35m / 22’3” x 14’3”
Master Bedroom: 4.48m x 2.91m / 14’8” x 9’7”
Total floor area: 52 m2 / 558 ft2
One Bedroom – Type Three
Kitchen/Living/Dining: 7.00m x 4.35m / 23’0” x 14’3”
Master Bedroom: 4.37m x 2.92m / 14’4” x 9’7”
Total floor area: 52 m2 / 558 ft2
two bedroom – type four
Kitchen/Living/Dining: 5.99m x 5.08m / 19’8” x 16’8”
Master Bedroom: 5.01m x 2.87m / 16’5” x 9’5”
Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.89m / 11’5” x 9’6”
Total floor area: 72 m2 / 776 ft2
two bedroom – type five
Kitchen/Living/Dining: 6.70m x 4.48m / 22’0” x 14’8”
Master Bedroom: 4.44m x 2.81m / 14’7” x 9’3”
Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 2.93m / 13’9” x 9’7”
Total floor area: 71 m2 / 765 ft2
two bedroom – type six
Kitchen/Living/Dining: 6.34m x 4.40m / 20’10” x 14’5”
Master Bedroom: 4.83m x 2.86m / 15’10” x 9’5”
Bedroom 2: 3.15m x 2.94m / 10’4” x 9’8”
Total floor area: 71 m2 / 760 ft2
Leon House specification
Private roof top dining
Rooftop sky garden
Super fast internet connection
Individually designed apartments for urban living by niche interior design company Love Interiors, maximising space and light, and enjoying unrivalled views through floor-to-ceiling windows in all living areas and bedrooms. Expand
- Stained wood finish, extra height door with chrome ironmongery and security locking.
- Video door entry system.
- Wide planked engineered real oak finished flooring to entrance, living and dining area.
- Soft, cut pile carpet by Clarendons in Vogue Velour Fifth with Cosi 10 underlay to all bedrooms.
- Large format, quality ceramic tiling to all bathrooms and ensuites.
Heating & Ventilation
- Individually zoned, thermostatically controlled, underfloor electric heating allowing separate time, day and temperature settings for each area of the apartment.
- Electric water heating supplying on-demand hot water.
- Utility cupboard containing installed Indesit washer dryer.
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system to all rooms providing constant fresh air.
Walls & internal doors
- Wood grain paint finished doors and matching architrave.
- Interior handles in black nickel finish with turn and release locks to bathrooms.
- Painted walls and gloss finished skirting in contemporary colours to all rooms.
- Pre-installed locations in living and bedrooms with cable connection TV and entertainment systems
- Individually designed Commodore kitchens, with extra height storage cabinets.
- Handle-free smoke coloured doors.
- Bosch induction hob and oven.
- Additional Bosch microwave upgrade available.
- Integrated extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Inset stainless steel sink and single lever Vado mixer tap.
- White composite worktop (maia) with upstand.
- Ceramic tiled walls and splashback.
- Under cabinet LED lighting
Bathroom & shower room
- Integral wall storage within panelled wall.
- Wall mounted Vado basin tap.
- Bespoke vanity unit with Laufen ceramic basin, or wall hung Laufen ceramic basin to suit layout.
- Back to wall Laufen ceramic wc with soft close seat.
- Walk in glass shower enclosures with wall mounted Vado shower head, hand shower and thermostatic controls.
- Built-in baths with integrated thermostatic bath filler, wall mounted overhead shower and thermostatic controls.
- Black finished electric towel radiators.
- Ceramic floor, and part wall, by Worlds End Tiles.
Lighting & electrical
- Black nickel finish switch plates to principal switches and sockets in main living areas.
- Recessed LED light fittings to all rooms.
- Hyperoptic and BT fibre connection sockets allowing individual choice of telephone and broadband supplier.
- Concierge supervised visitor reception.
- Residents’ lounge and reading area.
- Communal working space/hot desking with laptop and phone charging points.
- Free residents’ Wi-Fi.
- Residents’ library.
- Meeting room.
Rooftop sky garden
- Floor- to-ceiling windows.
- Wood grained decking.
- Timber benches and planting.
Residents’ dining room
- Double height residents’ dining room available for private reservation.
- Glazed doors to terrace.
- Indoor and outdoor tables and seating areas.
- Lighting and sound system.
- Food preparation and serving areas.
Security and peace of mind
- 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty.
- Access to all apartments by individual door entry intercom system.
- Multi-point door locking to entrance doors.
- Sprinkler system to all apartments and communal areas throughout the building.
- On-site concierge with out of hours services.
- Parcel delivery and collection service.
- Secure bicycle parking in undercroft parking garage.
- Secure on-site car parking. ALL spaces are currently SOLD
- High performance heat-retaining window units.
- LED lighting
- Blue Roof rainwater management system.
- Separated recycling and refuse collection three times per week.