We are pleased to announce that viewings at Leon House can now be made in person. In recent weeks, following government restrictions, physical viewings have been on hold, but during this time we’ve been guiding our customers around our beautiful apartments via virtual tours.
The government announced on Wednesday 13th May that lockdown measures for the property industry would be eased. In line with this guidance, we are now making it possible for buyers to visit our amazing apartments safely in person.
The welfare and safety of our residents, future residents and staff members, remains our number one priority. For this reason, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Viewings are currently available by appointment only.
- Only one viewing will take place in the building at any one time.
- Only two people will be permitted to attend each viewing to enable social distancing measures.
- No handshakes or physical contact will be permitted.
- Hand sanitiser, face masks and gloves will be available at the front desk.
- Your agent will maintain at least 2m distancing at all times throughout the viewing.
- For optimum hygiene, additional cleaning of the show apartments will be carried out.
If you are already on The Leon House waiting list, our team will be in contact to organise your viewing shortly. If not, you can register your interest easily by contacting our dedicated team here.
We look forward to welcoming you to Leon House soon. Please note that we are still able to offer virtual tours as well should you prefer to experience Leon House from the comfort of your own home.